I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by LeighAnn at MaMa’s Book Corner. If you haven’t followed her yet, go do it now!! Thank you so much for the nomination! This is the first blogger award I have received, and I was really excited! 🙂
• Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Here we go!
1. What is your favorite book of all time?
This one is a toss up between two books. One is definitely Pride and Prejudice
by Jane Austen. The other is Winter of Fire
by Sherryl Jordan (a book I have waxed poetic about many a time before on this blog! Here
, and here
2. What series have you started that you still need to finish?
3. What book have you read recently that you’d definitely recommend?
4. What is your favorite book cover?
That’s a hard one! It would probably be the cover for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
by Michelle Hodkin. So pretty, and yet a bit creepy 😉
5. What inspired you start blogging?
I absolutely love reading and writing, and so it seemed the natural thing to do to combine those two loves! I also love to talk about books, hear others’ book recommendations, and see other people’s writing styles.
6. What has been your biggest struggle when it comes to blogging?
I haven’t been at it for too long, but I would say the biggest struggle so far is staying ahead of the game in having enough blog posts in my queue to post so I’m not scrambling at the last minute for one. Also, coming up with new post ideas can be a bit of a struggle-bus!
7. What have you found most rewarding when it comes to blogging?
Definitely when I have someone comment on a post that they have found a new book that they want to read because of my recommendation! Also, when I can connect with someone over a shared book love!
8. What is your blogging schedule/routine?
Currently, I post twice a week. I post book reviews on Mondays, and other bookish content on Thursdays. I have been toying with the idea of increasing that to three times a week though…
9. If you could interview any book character, who would it be?
I would definitely want to interview Elizabeth Bennet. I just feel like we could be pals. I would also love to interview Hermione Granger! That would be a fascinating conversation!
10. What is one book you hated that most people loved?
Oh, I really, really
don’t like The Catcher in the Rye
by J.D. Salinger. It’s just the worst. And it’s my best friend’s favorite book. Why??
11. What is one book you loved that most people hated?
Well, according to my Goodreads 5 Star books, the one that had the lowest was The Dressmaker
by Kate Alcott with an average of 3.44 Stars. I absolutely loved it, so I don’t know what you people are talking about 😉
And now, here are the nominees!! I nominate:
And here are my questions for you:
1. What is the genre that you gravitate to the most?
2. How do you decide what to write your blog posts about?
3. Where do you purchase the majority of your books?
4. E-reader or physical books?
5. Who is your favorite literary couple?
6. Who is the author you have read the most books from?
7. What color dominates your bookshelves?
8. Do you like to borrow or own your books? (library or purchase?)
9. Do you ever write in your books?
10. If you could meet any author and have lunch, who would you choose?
11. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Thank you again to LeighAnn for the nomination! I hope you learned some fun things about me! What did you think? Let me know down in the comments!
Love and happy reading,