I was nominated again for the Sunshine Blogger Award by my friends Leslie and Brittany. Thank you both so much for the award! These are two of my favorite bloggers, and if you aren’t already, you should go and check out/follow their blogs right now! 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules.
Continue reading “Sunshine Blogger Award #5 & 6”
I was nominated for my 4th Sunshine Blogger Award by Kat @ Antiquarius. Thank you so much for the nomination, and I apologize that it took me so long to get to it!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to them
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees by commenting or pinging back to one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Continue reading “Sunshine Blogger Award #4”
I have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by three amazing blogger ladies (which shows just how behind on this I am haha). Thank you so much to Siobhan @ Siobhan’s Novelties, Bree @ In Love and Words, and Clarissa @ The Quirky Lady Bookworm! If you aren’t following their blogs, go over there and check them out now! I promise, I’ll still be here when you get back.
Continue reading “Unique Blogger Award”
I was nominated for another Sunshine Blogger Award by Andie @ Andrea’s Nirvana back in June, and then recently by Regina @ Bookish In Bed. Thank you both so much for nominating me!! I love both of you, and your blogs, dearly!! Seriously, go check both of them out right now 🙂
Continue reading “The Sunshine Blogger Award #2 & 3”
It’s time for another monthly wrap-up! May was a bit of a slower reading month for me. I only finished eight books, but I finished a majority of the books I had planned out for the month, so that seems like a win to me!
Continue reading “Monthly Wrap-Up: May”
So, I am the worst, and it has taken me so long to post this! I was nominated for this award by not one, but two awesome bloggers!! Thank you so much to Claire @ Cup of Books and Bree @ In Love and Words for nominating me! If you aren’t following their blogs yet, go do it! They are both fantastic, and I love them 🙂
Continue reading “Awesome Blogger Award”